Live in an incredible ”close in” location in Award Winning Mount Pleasant – Close to beautiful family beaches, two major shopping centers, two Mt Pleasant hospitals, excellent schools and easy drive to downtown Charleston. This SPACIOUS 4 Bedrm, 2.5 bath home with open floor plan has an oversized MASTER on the FIRST FLOOR, extra large screened porch and fenced back yard. Two car attached garage. Finished Room Over Garage (FROG) is 4th bedroom /office/playroom. Kitchen, w granite countertops, opens to eat-in kitchen and family room with fireplace. Separate dining room. Bamboo Floor in Family Rm and Foyer. Large corner lot is on ”high-ground” in ”X” Flood Zone and does not require flood insurance.Neighborhood has a Property Owners Association with a low annual fee of only $310/year Additional Info:
– Termite bond with Palmetto Exterminators in place.
– Roof – architectural shingles less than 5 yrs old.
– Leafguard gutter system.
– Front Point Security installed – wireless with Cameras front and back works on Front Point App.
– Wired for ADT Security if desired.
– ATT fiber-optics is at the curb if desired.
– HVAC on semi-annual maintenance plan with Austin Air. Compressor (2011) evap/air handler (2019) with new 410a Puron (Not old unavailable Freon).
– HVAC ducting has ultra violet light system installed.
– HVAC Ductwork cleaned in 2017.
– Screen porch has special no-see-um screen installed.
– FROG has a closet just outside the door. Armoire in room can convey with property.
– Most furniture is available for a very low price on a separate Bill of Sale. Just let us know what you are interested in …
– Incredible Mt Pleasant Park West Recreation facility is only 5 minutes away – indoor pool, gym, dog park, many sports fields, jogging path and much more.
– Mount Pleasant hospital only 6 minutes away.
– Isle of Palm Beach only 12 minutes away.
– High school, middle school and elementary all less than 6 minutes away.
– Compare this “much closer in” location and you will see the reason why Ivy Hall is a “much desired” area to live.
Carolina One Real Estate