Luxury Waterfront Homes for Sale in Charleston, SC – Your Dream Home Awaits!
If you’re looking to live near the water, Charleston, SC has everything you could want and more! The Charleston waterfront homes on the market today are some of the most luxurious in the country and they’re yours for the taking! So what are you waiting for? Stop dreaming and start living – it’s time to make an offer on your dream home today!
How To Find Luxury Waterfront Homes For Sale
Due to its ideal location and beautiful scenery, Charleston is one of America’s top vacation destinations. For tourists and locals alike, waterfront properties are at a premium. The best way to find your dream waterfront home is by working with a Charleston real estate agent who specializes in listings like these. Real estate agent Amber Dollarhite knows waterfront real estate inside out.
4 Tips on What Makes A Property A Good Investment
The first thing to consider is if you should invest or not. Is it worth investing in your property? Are you going to make a profit from it? Are you planning on flipping it? You need to be 100% sure of what exactly are you doing before investing in a property. Here are a few tips that can help you decide whether or not investing is worth it
Look at how long you plan on staying. If you plan on moving in less than a year or so then investing is probably not worth it. A good investment property is one that will stay on a few years and then sell at an affordable price. The best way to tell if a property is a good investment is by asking your real estate agent about local prices and averages. Make sure that you will be able to sell it for more than what you bought it for after getting enough of your money out of it.
6 Things to Do When You Want To Buy A House On The Water- Waterfront homes
Buying a house is never easy, but if you’re set on living by or on the water—you know it’s going to be even more challenging. Before you begin your search, get a handle on what kind of waterfront home you want (there are many different options!) and prepare yourself to make an offer. Make sure you visit all potential homes during daylight hours so that you can get a clear understanding of what you’re getting into. Don’t forget to check nearby towns because sometimes waterfront properties are just outside Charleston’s city limits. And lastly, buy from a reputable Realtor who specializes in real estate transactions by water because they will help ensure your dream home stays that way!
Tips For Purchasing Your First House On The Water
My name is Amber Dollarhite, and I’m a Real Estate Specialist here in Charleston. If you are looking to buy your first home on or near one of our city’s beautiful waterways, there are a few things you need to know. To ensure that you get what you want with little stress and no surprises, follow these tips.
1) Do Research: One of the most important things when buying a house is knowing exactly what it costs. With houses along Charleston’s waterfront costing over $2 million on average per house, sellers will be more than happy to sell their house quickly at almost any price (often without being flexible).
2) Find A Realtor: Here in Charleston, we have two different kinds of Realtors who specialize in waterfront homes.
The first kind is your traditional salesperson who sells condos or houses at a wide range of price points. While these Realtors are great and I encourage you to use them when looking at any property above $100k, they will not know how to sell waterfront homes.
The second kind of Realtor is called a river Realtor and specializes in selling properties on bodies of water. Charleston’s waterfront real estate market is extremely unique because unlike normal real estate markets where there are hundreds or thousands of homes within a few miles from each other you can easily browse online and look at nearby comparable sales data.
3 Must-Haves In Every House On The Water
If you’re looking to live on or by water, it’s important to do your research ahead of time. Here are three must-haves every house with waterfront views should have:
1. There needs to be easy access to water without a lot of steps. No one wants to climb several flights of stairs just to enjoy a sunrise or sunset—or their favorite cup of coffee.
2. Floor-to-ceiling windows and double doors that open up onto a balcony or patio (ideally both) are key if you want an unobstructed view from your home’s interior and exterior spaces.
3. A swimming pool is always a plus. A pool gives kids something fun to do while also providing adults with endless entertainment as well. In addition, having a pool makes entertaining friends and family much easier because there’s no need to leave your own backyard in order to take advantage of sunny weather or warm temperatures. For more information about luxury waterfront homes for sale in Charleston, SC contact Amber Dollarhite today!